I've been noticing that it's getting stronger for a while now, the relationship between physical me and spiritual me building and I can literally spend hours having conversations with myself. I like it though; without it I would get very lonely.I think that this spiritual voice is part of the reason I am starting this blog; an outlet for my little voice and saving me from constantly being the recipient this tiresome, relentless curiosity that is my inner mind is spouting.
I am creating for myself a world away from the stress of daily life, especially the reams of schoolwork I am constantly suffocating beneath. This is a world where all of that can be locked away with a huge brass key with shimmering fairy wings.
Because my mind is currently overflowing, I decided to make a list of my half-term tasks and goals. I'm not normally one for lists, but this time the situation called for it, and this is the over-ambitious amount I managed to come up with:
- art coursework obviously
- doing a page or two of my scrapbook, which I haven't updated since my birthday despite my best intentions
- clearing out my wardrobe and hopefully selling some of my awful year 7 purchases
- sorting my d of e volunteering, probably at the Cancer Research shop in Chiswick
- choreographing more dance
- going to the Topshop outlet in Edgware to stretch my £40 vouchers as much as physically possible
because I am a cheapskate
- posting more looks on my currently very lonely lookbook
- hemming up the fabric I bought in Goldhawk last weekend for my bed
- finishing the book I'm reading, 'how good people turn evil' which is extremely interesting but not exactly the lightest of reads
- making a tutu for my Halloween constume
And finally, I don't like plain posts, so I've included a few pictures of my treasured fairy collection to add some magic.