30 November 2011

new and old, old and new


























Silver shirt, Charity shop
Cape, TOPSHOP, £10 in the sale
Petticoat, used to be my aunties
Peacock earrings, Charity shop
Wedges, Carvela Kurt Geiger

I wear this cape a lot, I love the colour and the shape, but it's never really occured to me to put it with such a shiny shirt before. I'm not really sure if I like it, I suppose it's the massive contrast between the natural earthy tones and the extremely shiny space-ace silver that makes them look quite interesting together...This petticoat I wear a lot just to add length to long shirts usually, I love the pale pink/gold tones and the intricate detail; subtle yet still very pretty. 

I'm also wearing (with my ballet socks from when I was goodness knows how tiny) my new Kurt Keiger suede wedges that I am absolutely IN LOVE with; I've been after a pair of wedges nice simple wedges for ages and I love the Chelsea boot elastic detail and the height they give me... definitely something I could get used to! I don't have a picture of them personally; but I found this on the internet to give you a closer look:

















Love Ella.









4 comments:

  1. Your blog is amazing dear, it is so pretty, I shall follow, would you like to follow back? Mines www.elishayates.com tell me if you would like in a comment! I saw your blog from nadia's blog.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. •♣♪★♥ this is adorable!! •♣♪★♥

    i love the rustic urban look

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog <3 <3

    If you like my fanpage you can win an O.P.I. Nail lacquer ! Good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the shirt and cape go well together, it's the unexpectedness of it that makes it work so good xx

    ReplyDelete