16 November 2011

droplets of devotion




































Suede Skirt, previously my auntie's
Lace textured top, ALLSAINTS
White lace trim socks, Primark
Scarf, grandmother's scart box
Brogues, previously my great-grandmother's
Necklace, DIY

I discovered this skirt the other day, along with a huge pile of gorgeous clothes that used to belong to my mum's sister in the 70s. I had huge doubts about the fit, but was literally over the moon when it fit! I adore suede at the moment (just bought some Kurt Geiger suede wedges ahhh) so it's literally my favourite thing!

Another new thing is the necklace; made out of a picture that belonged to my grandmother, a wooden block and leather strap. I love the mint green/aqua colours and the chunkiness of it. A lot of her religious items have been passed on to me, and they're all wonderful little treasures.

You can see this look on LOOKBOOK here.

Love Ella.

1 comment: